- Women’s Regular T-shirt & Tank & Crop: $15
- Women’s Organic t-shirt: $20
- Unisex Organic t-shirt: $15
- Unisex Hoodie & Sweatshirt: $50
- Baby Onesie: $10
- Youth T-shirt: $10
- Tote Bag: $20
- Linen Tea Towels: $10
- Australian Customers: an additional $11 per extra item. For example, if you order 3 items: a t-shirt ($15), a sweatshirt ($50), a tote bag ($20), an additional $22 will be added to the donations for the extra 2 items purchased = $107).
- Canada/USA & all other Countries: an additional $8 per extra item. For example, if you order 3 items: a t-shirt ($15), a sweatshirt ($50), a tote bag ($20), an additional $16 will be added to the donations for the extra 2 items purchased = $101).
Orders to Australia: 8 - 15 business days.
- Orders to USA: 2 - 4 weeks.
- Orders to Canada and all other countries: 2 - 8 week.
Which postal service do you use? For all international orders from Australia, DHL is used. All orders in Australia are local service carriers.
Where are the garments and accessories made? OGO sources their garments and accessories from an Australian company that has many ethical standards and regualtions on where they purchase from and which factories and manufacturers they use. You can read more about it here. All garments and accessories are printed and packed in Australia.
Will the fires affect my shipping time? As of current, no. Once an order is placed it is printed, packed and shipped within the timelines listed above. If this changes, I will let you know.