Today is an exciting day, the Maker's Gift-Giving Journal pack is now available! This journal is full of note-taking space to get you organized! It has 50 interactive pages to keep you on track, start projects early and finish on time. Included are quick reference pages: needle/hook/yarn conversions; yarn gauges; standard sizing; and knitting abbreviations.
The pack includes
- 1, 50-page maker's gift-giving journal (5"/12.75 cm x 8"/20.25 cm).
- 5 gift hangtags with to & from info and care/fiber info.
- 5 ribbons (3 grey, 1 mustard, 1 teal).
- 5 removable pear-shaped stitch markers to fasten the hangtags with the ribbon onto your finished project.
- 1 mini pencil (white with @craftyjackalope or navy with The Crafty Jackalope ~ pencil selection is random).
The contents of the journal includes
- 1 Title Page
1 Interactive Content page.
- 6 pages of Event Calendar.
- 1 page overview of the people (10) and charities (5) you make for.
- 10 Giftee Details pages.
- 5 Charity Details pages.
- 17 Project Details pages.
- 1 page Needle/Hook/Yarn Conversions.
- 1 page Yarn Gauge.
- 5 pages of Standard Sizing.
- 1 page Knitting Abbreviations.
- 1 page End Notes.
Check out the product page to see detailed images of the inside pages.
Happy Knitting Everyone! Amanda xo