a maker's gift-giving journal pack
Because of my own personal need to get organized and my want to knit for my family and friends for specific dates, birthdays and holidays, I decided to get organized and developed the maker's gift-giving journal! I am so excited to share this with all you maker's and I know it will be super helpful!
This 50-page journal is a game changer for any maker. It is full of pages to fill out and keep track of giftee & charity details, it includes an overview calendar to list important dates and has a bunch of project pages to keep multiple projects organized and help you plan out your time and priorities, start early and meet deadlines. The journal is also a fabulous reference, included in the back, needle/hook/yarn conversions; yarn gauges; standard sizing for women, men, children, babies; standard sizing for clothing, hats & socks, knitting abbreviations.
The journal is perfect for knitters and crocheters.
What's in the pack
- 1, 50-page maker's gift-giving journal (5"/12.75 cm x 8"/20.25 cm).
- 5 gift hangtags with to & from info and care/fiber info.
- 5 ribbons (assorted colors).
- 5 removable pear-shaped stitch markers to fasten the hangtags with the ribbon onto your finished project.
- 1 mini pencil (white with @craftyjackalope or navy with The Crafty Jackalope ~ pencil selection is random).
FREE SHIPPING to Canada & US
Content pages of the journal
- 1 Title Page
1 Interactive Content page.
- 6 pages of Event Calendar.
- 1 page overview of the people (10) and charities (5) you make for.
- 10 Giftee Details pages.
- 5 Charity Details pages.
- 17 Project Details pages.
- 1 page Needle/Hook/Yarn Conversions.
- 1 page Yarn Gauge.
- 5 pages of Standard Sizing.
- 1 page Knitting Abbreviations.
- 1 page End Notes.