1 of 7
ZOOM CLASS: Staycation Crochet Cowl
Regular price $19.00 USD
Sale price $19.00 USD Regular price
ZOOM CLASS & MEETUP DATES:
- 2 CLASSES: 1.5 hours: Wednesday March 31 & April 07 5pm - 6:30 pm PST.
- 1 MEETUP: 30 minutes - 1 hour (depending on participation and questions): April 03 at 11 am PST.
In this class we will make the Paralleling Shawl together. The pattern is conveniently worked in 3 sections which we will follow over the 3 classes.
CLASS 1 (March 31): making tassels; casting on chain st; joining in the round; double crochet st. Homework: finish section 1.
CLASS 2 (April 07): Finishing; placing tassels; blocking.
- During the meetup, you can share your progress, ask any questions if you are stuck at any point, and connect with each other. There is never any homework required for the meetups and they are just meant to be casual with minimal instruction; missing them won't set you behind in the class.
- Detailed emails with links to tips will be sent out after each class and meetups.
SKILLS NEEDED: basic crochet is encouraged but if you can certainly learn during the class.
- Pattern is included with purchase of class - SAVE15% off Supersonic Crochet Kit (use coupon code ZOOM15 at checkout - coupon valid until March 03, 2021 11:59pm pst).
- Purchase your kit here.
- Purchase your Hook here.
Want to shop your stash? Here's what you will need:
- 5 mini skeins about 98 yards/ 90 meters each, a total of 490 yards/450 meters in a Fingering weight.
- 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook.
- 1 removable stitch marker.
Please have all supplies and yarn wound for the first class.