How much will be donated per garment?
- Women’s Regular T-shirt & Tank & Crop: $15
- Women’s Organic t-shirt: $20
- Unisex Organic t-shirt: $15
- Unisex Hoodie & Sweatshirt: $50
- Baby Onesie: $10
- Youth T-shirt: $10
- Tote Bag: $20
- Linen Tea Towels: $10
Additionally, the more items you order at one time, the higher the donation.
- Australian Customers: an additional $11 per extra item. For example, if you order 3 items: a t-shirt ($15), a sweatshirt ($50), a tote bag ($20), an additional $22 will be added to the donations for the extra 2 items purchased = $107).
- Canada/USA & all other Countries: an additional $8 per extra item. For example, if you order 3 items: a t-shirt ($15), a sweatshirt ($50), a tote bag ($20), an additional $16 will be added to the donations for the extra 2 items purchased = $101).
Where is all the rest of the money from my purchase going to? Because I want to support an Australian company, there are higher/extra admin & shipping costs that go into this project. I am not taking a profit on this project but I am padding my expenses slightly to forecast unforeseen costs and exchanges. This is a new venture for me, I want it to work for everyone. Once I get this program off the ground and rolling, and it is a success I will readjust the donation proportions in favor of the charities. I want this to be a success for everyone involved.
Which organizations are the donations going to? Because this initiative is so new, I have picked three of my top choices to donate to. If this project is a success, I will donate to all three. During the start up period, I will donate to one.
Will we know how much is going to be donated? Yes, I will share the dollar amounts as I collect them and once I make a donation, I will announce where the donation (s) have been given.
Is shipping included? Yes, shipping costs are included, there will be no extra charges at checkout, other than applicable taxes based on your location.
When can I expect my order to arrive? All merchandise is printed and packed in Australia. Estimated times includes production time:
Orders to Australia: 8 - 15 business days.
- Orders to USA: 2 - 4 weeks.
- Orders to Canada and all other countries: 2 - 8 week.
Which postal service do you use? For all international orders from Australia, DHL is used. All orders in Australia are local service carriers.
Where are the garments and accessories made? OGO sources their garments and accessories from an Australian company that has many ethical standards and regualtions on where they purchase from and which factories and manufacturers they use. You can read more about it here. All garments and accessories are printed and packed in Australia.
Will the fires affect my shipping time? As of current, no. Once an order is placed it is printed, packed and shipped within the timelines listed above. If this changes, I will let you know.