uashmama washable paper bags
These are my newest favorite product, washable paper bags!
Made in Tuscany, Italy these bags are handmade using virgin fibers from cultivation and not through deforestation. The manufacturing process is similar to that used to produce leather, with each individual sheet of paper stretched and tanned to produce a durable and washable paper.
These amazing bags are soft but resilient, and can be washed like fabric, ironed and flattened completely for storage purposes. The bags are designed to be rolled so you can alter the height
These work perfectly as portable yarn bows and project bags.
- charcoal: a rich grey
- brown paper bag: traditional brown paper lunch bag
- navy: a rich dark navy (almost black)
- light grey: a pale soft grey
- gold: metallic gold print with paper bag contrast
- silver: metallic silver print with light grey contrast
- white: bright white, true white
- cashmere: a pale soft warm grey
- pale pink: a pale cool tone pink
unroll bag and wash in warm water with a mild soap, then rinse thoroughly and dry flat. Hand wash only, do not machine wash, do not dry clean. DO NOT IRON METALLIC (gold & silver) BAGS