The Happiness Report - Knit Class
These are the knit kits and supplies needed for the Happiness Report Knitting Class. Check back here for updates on the course and products.
Topic: 7:00 pm Adult Knitting with Amanda
Time: May 19, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 896 5433 5025
UPDATES (May 13): CLASS IS SOLD OUT.
- SECOND CLASS IS TUESDAY, MAY 19th, 7 pm - 8 pm.
CLASS: Magpie Darling Hat (sequin hat):
DESCRIPTION: Take your knitting to the next level and make a Magpie Darling Hat with Amanda Kaffka. Learn how to, or refresh your cast on, purl, decrease, and finishing skills in this 4-week class.
WHEN: (4-weeks): THURSDAY, May 14th, 5:30 pm; Tuesday's, May 19, 26, June 02, 7 pm
TIME: First class 5:30 pm on May 14th; second, third & fourth classes: Tuesday, 7 pm.
For this class, you will need:
- 1 knit kit
- 2 sets of needles (3.5mm & 4.5mm) 16"/40 cm long.
Each knit kit will come with enough yarn to complete your hat project, a pattern, and resource worksheets. Use the drop-down to select your knit kit & needles
KIT INFO (there are 3 kits you can choose from) - kits will be available for pickup/drop off after Friday, May 8th
- Bergere Cashmere (white hat): 95% CASHMERE/5% WOOL + SEQUINS $65
- WoolAddicts LOVE (dk green hat): 92% WOOL/8% NYLON + SEQUINS $45
- Galaxy DK (grey ball): 31% WOOL/65% ACRYLIC/4% SEQUIN $25
- *if you have animal fiber sensitivities, please use the contact form or live chat.
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo Circular Needles.
- Both sizes (3.5 mm & 4.5 mm) are required for the hat.
- All three hat options use the same needle size.
SHIPPING: there are no shipping charges. Deliveries will be arranged and you will be contacted via email or phone before the class. Knit kits & needles will be available for pick-up/drop off by Friday, May 8th.