The Happiness Report - KIDS KNIT CLASS
These are the knit kits & supplies needed for the Happiness Report Kids Class Rollup Buddy Knitting Class. Check back here for updates on the course & products.
UPDATES (May 25):
- Knit kits will be delivered Tuesday, May 26th.
- CLASS DATES HAVE BEEN MOVED UP: Wednesday, May 27th & June 03
- There are 6 spots left.
- BY PURCHASING A KIT, YOU'RE SECURING A SPOT IN THE CLASS. Each kit = 1 spot.
CLASS: Kids Knitting Class - Rollup Buddy.
DESCRIPTION: Knit with Amanda Kaffka. Bring your creativity and curiosity for fiber and knitting; learn how to create a cute rollup Buddy in this 2-week class. The $25 knit kit includes everything you need to make a Rollup Buddy: 1 ball of yarn; 1 mini pompom maker; buttons (6 assorted – may differ from photo) for eyes & nose; 2 tapestry needles to weave in ends and seam your Buddy together and add buttons & pompoms; handout instructions.
SKILL LEVEL (EASY): It is assumed you know how to knit & cast on; however, I will be reviewing these techniques and you do not have to be a great knitter to make a fabulous Buddy!
WHEN: (2-weeks): Wednesday, May 27th & June 03rd.
TIME: 4 pm - 5 pm.
For this class, you will need:
- 1 knit kit (does not include needles).
- 1 set of needles (5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm 0r 8 mm). If you took the previous Happiness Report kids knit class, you can use the needles that were included in your kit.
KIT INFO: Each knit kit comes with: enough yarn to complete your Rollup Buddy; 6 assorted buttons (different from photo); a pompom maker (may differ from photo); tapestry needles; a pattern/handout. Use the drop-down to select your knit kit & needles.
COST OF CLASS: There is an option to purchase the class fee for $20 for the 2-weeks. This is not mandatory but appreciated.
SHIPPING/DELIVERY/PICKUP: there are no shipping charges. Deliveries will be arranged and you will be contacted via email or phone before the class.