The Happiness Report - Crochet Class
These are the crochet kits and supplies needed for the Happiness Report Crochet Class. Check back here for updates on the course and products. In this 2-week class, you will learn how to make a slip knot, chain stitch, double chain stitch, seaming, and weaving in ends.
UPDATES (June 18, 2020):
- SOLD OUT
- Kits will be delivered Monday, June 15th, 2020
- Classes are on Thursdays.
- The Cost of the class is included in the price of the kit.
- Purchasing a kit secures your spot in the class. ONE kit = ONE spot.
- Crochet hooks are needed, but you can use your own if you already have the right size (15.75mm/Q).
CLASS: Supersonic Crochet Cowl (any level can join)
DESCRIPTION: Learn to crochet for the first time or simply enjoy this fun and quick crochet project!
WHEN: (2-weeks): THURSDAY, June 18th & 25th.
TIME: 7pm - 8pm.
For this class, you will need:
- 1 knit kit
- 1 crochet hook.
Each knit kit will come with enough yarn to complete your cowl, a pattern, and resource worksheets. Use the drop-down to select your knit kit & hook (optional)
KIT INFO (there are 2 kits you can choose from) - kits will be available for pickup/drop off. I will email you to make arrangements.
- Malabrigo (100% merino - 90 yards) $56
- Logan Sprinkle (100% merino - 126 yards) $76
- ChiaoGoo Crochet hook (15.75mm/Q) - $12
SHIPPING: there are no shipping charges. Deliveries will be arranged and you will be contacted via email or phone before the class.