Let's be honest, sequins go with EVERYTHING! Add sequins to knitting, crochet or weaving projects, to name a few... and bling some sparkly joy into your life. These bundles are great for trying more than one color, for striping and colorwork!
Ella Rae Sequinicity (295 yards/270 meters lace weight mini sequins novelty yarn). 100% polyester. Sequin diameter 2mm
EACH BUNDLE COMES WITH 1 BALL OF EACH COLOR
- Bling Bundle Newspaper: White/Black/Pebble (3 x 295 yards = 885 yards).
- Bling Bundle Brights: Flamingo/Emerald/Red/Drangonfruit (4 x 295 yards = 1180 yards).
- Bling Bundle Neapolitan: Sandcastle/Chocolate/Flamingo (3 x 295 yards = 885 yards).
- Bling Bundle Blues: Skydive/Navy/Iris (3 x 295 yards = 885 yards).
- Bling Bundle Just Black: Black (4 x 295 yards = 1180 yards).
- Bling Bundle Just White: White (4 x 295 yards = 1180 yards).
- (NEW) Bling Bundle Just Aquarium: Dk Teal (4 x 295 yards = 1180 yards).
GAUGE (Knitting): 23-26 sts per 4"/10cm on 3.25mm (3US) - 3.75mm (5US) needle.
GAUGE (Crochet): 16-20 sts per 4"/10cm on D3 - F5 hook.
SWATCH: my recommendation is to hold this yarn with a mohair and/or a mohair and a fingering weight to get chunky weight on a 6mm (10US) needle. That bring said, you can hold this yarn with any weight and fiber to get an amazebling sparkly effect, just make sure to swatch!
Please note: colors may vary between computer and device screens.